Chocolate ganache drip cake one day class
If you’re searching for a one-day cake drip class for absolute beginners, try our brand new buttercream and chocolate ganache drip cake course.
In this class, you’ll learn how to layer and decorate a beautiful vanilla cake with a delicious chocolate ganache drip. You’ll also learn some basic cake decorating techniques that will help you create beautifully styled cakes of your own. So if you’re new to cake baking and decorating and want to learn how to decorate cakes professionally, this is the perfect class for you!
This step-by-step lesson, which is just one of the fantastic cake baking and decorating classes we have to offer, will teach you how to master the art of the chocolate ganache drip cake, a great skill to have while learning how to make professional cakes.
We will also pre-bake the cakes for you so you can get straight to the fun part – decorating!
What does the class include?
The class will run from 10am until 5pm, and at the end of the day you will get to take home your own work of art.
The fundamental skills you will learn during this buttercream and chocolate ganache drip cake course are:
- How to layer vanilla cakes
- How to make Swiss Meringue Buttercream from scratch
- How to prepare your cakes for decorating
- How to use essential cake decorating equipment to achieve smooth straight sides on your cakes as well as relatively sharp edges on cakes
- How to create very stylish drips on your cakes
- How to make simple edible flourishes, such as chocolate sails
- How to add those extra effective decorating flourishes to finish your cake.
What do I need to bring with me?
You will receive all of the ingredients and equipment for your cake course, as well as transport boxes so you don’t need to bring anything with you. The teacher will make sure that you work at a speed that is comfortable for you.
What will I get from the class?
- A single-tier, chocolate ganache drip cake that you will have decorated yourself
- New skills in making Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- New creative skills in decorating using very stylish techniques and designs
- An mastery of layering cakes
- An understanding of how to recreate that mesmerising chocolate ganache drip effect.
Is this class for me?
If you have any concerns about your suitability for this course, please contact us on 0208 305 1756 to speak about it before making a booking.
Our cake baking and decorating classes are a great way to learn new skills, and in this one day cake drip course for beginners, you will be able to create a cake that is not only delicious, but also looks amazing.
If you would like, you can bring a large bag to carry your cake home. We provide sturdy cardboard boxes, but you may find it easier to carry your cake in a bag such as an Ikea bag.
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, either full or any element.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as there will be no refunds for cancellations. In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered. Please read our Terms and Conditions on this website (find link at the bottom of each web page) before booking a class. For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 305 1756.